Course Dates: August 10 - 11, 2018 (both days 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
5200 Tennyson Parkway, #400
Plano, TX 75024 (Dallas metro area)
Learn Victor Castro, CDT's, CAD CAM workflow from design, to provisional, to final in this 2-day, hands-on course.
Victor Castro, CDT, owner of Studio 280 Dental Laboratory in Houston, TX, has built a successful business by providing unique value to his dentist clients: technical expertise, esthetic excellence and proficiency with the latest material options.
In this 2-day course... Victor teaches the philosophy behind one of the most resilient, shock absorbing new implant restorations available today, made possible through the use of CAD/CAM technology and a novel combination of modern, shock-absorbing materials: Pekkton high performance polymer frame, Vita Enamic crowns and anaxgum pink composite gingiva.
Victor will lead participants through the entire workflow:
- digital planning/design in Exocad (Zirkonzahn)
- verification steps
- Milled PMMA prototype fabrication & characterization
- Best practices for milling Pekkton frames
- Hands-on practice: Pekkton surface preparation for optimal bonding
- Hands-on Practice: characterization of milled Enamic crowns
- Hands-on Practice: bonding of implant components and crowns
- Hands-on Practice: layering techniques for natural pink esthetics with anaxgum pink composite
Each participant will complete a demonstration model useful for educating clients on this unique new prosthetic option.